Answered By: Chrissa Lindahl Last Updated: Sep 09, 2016 Views: 145
5 College Students:
Please check out our Moodle Help page for assistance using our Moodle site as a Five College student.
Instructors, to add a 5 College student to your course as unregistered:
- Login to Moodle and go to your course.
- Under settings in the lower left, click "users" then "enrolled users"
- Click the "enrol users" button in the upper right.
- At the search box at the bottom of the window that opens, search for the student to add by name or user name.
*if the student does not appear when you search, they probably have not done step one above
- Click the "enrol" box next to the correct student (leaving the "Assign Roles: unregistered" at the top as is)
- Click "Finish enrolling users"
Students you add will remain in the course as "unregistered" until they are officially enrolled, then their status will automatically be switched to "student".