Answered By: Chrissa Lindahl Last Updated: Aug 12, 2015 Views: 20
There could be two reasons for this.
1. The instructor for the course has not turned on the site for student access yet, or has chosen not to use Moodle this semester.
Faculty, to give students access to your course site:
- Log in to Moodle and go to your course site.
- In the lower left under settings, cick "edit settings"
- Under Visibility select "show".
- Scroll to the bottom and click save.
2. Only a certain number of courses are listed in the center column of your Moodle home page. To see all sites to which you belong, click "my courses" from the Navigation section in the top left column.