Answered By: Chrissa Lindahl Last Updated: Aug 12, 2015 Views: 286
For Mount Holyoke students taking classes at other institutions, accessing Moodle differs for the different institutions. Each school has their own instance of Moodle, only your Mount Holyoke classes will show when you login to Mount Holyoke's Moodle system. To access course sites at the other 4 Colleges, see below.
- Go to Hampshire Moodle
- Click on Mount Holyoke
- Login using your Mount Holyoke username and password.
Help with Moodle at Hampshire: https://moodle.hampshire.edu/
- Once your registration has been fully processed, you will be sent an Amherst College username and password.
- Once you have that, login at Amherst Moodle
- If you need access while you are waiting for your registration to be fully processed, or need to change your Amherst account's password, visit the Amherst Moodle access for 5 College students page.
Help with Moodle at Amherst for Studnets: https://www.amherst.edu/help/moodle_help/help4students
- 5-college students who are enrolled in a UMass course will be sent a NetID (OIT Account user name) and password via email as soon as their enrollment appears in SPIRE.
- Once you have received your account information, log on here: UMass Moodle
Help with Moodle at UMass for students: http://www.oit.umass.edu/support/moodle/help-students
- 5-college students who are enrolled in a Smith course will be sent a Smith username and password via email.
- Once you have received your account information, log on here: Smith Moodle
Help with Moodle at Smith for students: http://www.smith.edu/its/tara/moodle/student_basics.html