Answered By: Bryan Goodwin Last Updated: Aug 12, 2015 Views: 11
Answered By: Bryan Goodwin
Last Updated: Aug 12, 2015 Views: 11
You can enroll the student into your Moodle site and register her as a TA.
Here is how to do it:
- Go to your course homepage.
- Look for the Administration menu. Click on Users.
- Click on Enrolled users.
- On the right-hand side, click on Enrol users.
- At the top of the box, change the role to "TA or Liaison"
- At the bottom of the box, enter the student's surname and hit Search.
- Click Enrol next to the student you want to enrol.
- Click Finish enrolling users when you are done.