Answered By: James Burke
Last Updated: Aug 12, 2015     Views: 35

There are two options that your professor may have used. They might be e-reserves or print reserves. More information about both is available at E-Reserves & Print Reserves.

Related Topics

    Didn't find what you are looking for? Submit your own question!