Answered By: Chrissa Lindahl
Last Updated: Aug 12, 2015     Views: 86

Yes!  There are flatbed scanners in the MEWS and Information Commons, and also a large printer/scanner with a document feed function in the Information Commons.  If you need help using them, please ask at the Info Commons help desk.

Related Topics

    Didn't find what you are looking for? Submit your own question!