Answered By: Chrissa Lindahl Last Updated: Aug 12, 2015 Views: 557
RefWorks is an online bibliographic management tool. It allows users to:
- Establish your personal database of citations
- Save citations from library databases and catalogue searches
- Produce bibliographies in over 200 different bibliographic styles
- Share your databases with others (RefShare)
- Citation integration with MS Word (via Write-n-cite)
Who can use Refworks?
RefWorks is available to MHC students, staff and faculty, and alumnae
Off campus access
When accessing RefWorks or Write-N-Cite from off-campus, you will be prompted to provide Mount Holyoke's group code. To retrieve the group code, you can call MHC Research Help Desk at 413-538-2212 or email email@example.com. In addition, if you forgot your login information, you can go to "Forgot your login information?" on the home screen and enter your MHC email address. You will receive an email which includes your login information.
Get help using RefWorks at the Research Help Desk, or go create an account and give it a try at http://www.refworks.com/refworks.