Answered By: Chrissa Lindahl
Last Updated: Aug 12, 2015     Views: 26

It is in the Reference collection under N7760 .L49 1981, which means it is in the Reading Room in the corner opposite from SAW. 

It is a rather complicated work, so if you need help using it, please ask at the Research Help Desk for help, or you can contact Amber, the librarian for Art, Art History and she will be happy use her extensive expertise to get you what you need!

Related Topics

    Didn't find what you are looking for? Submit your own question!