Answered By: Deborah Richards
Last Updated: Aug 12, 2015     Views: 9

We welcome donations of material from your time at Mount Holyoke College as well as student organizations’ records. The types of papers we collect from individuals are letters, emails, diaries, scrapbooks, and photo albums. For student organizations, we collect by-laws, meeting minutes, photographs, announcements, flyers, and more.  If you or your group have a Tumblr or blog we are interested in those too. Email us at with any questions, we’re happy to talk more with you and answer any questions you might have!

Related Topics

Didn't find what you are looking for? Submit your own question!