Answered By: Caro Pinto
Last Updated: Aug 12, 2015     Views: 101

Dear Binderiya, 

Many thanks for your note; Mount Holyoke does have access to Web of Science (which is accessibile off campus and on from the A-Z list of online resource) sand you can check how many times and by home a journal or article was cited using the cited reference search. Below is a screen shot of how to get to the cited reference search option: 

Web of Science is fussy; be sure to use the author's exact name and use the abbreviation guide to look for the journal titles. Google scholar also offers cited reference searching, too. I would reccomended using both tools as each database contains different content. 

Please feel free to be in touch with any additional questions you have. 

All best, 

Caro Pinto

Related Topics

    Didn't find what you are looking for? Submit your own question!