Answered By: James Burke
Last Updated: Aug 12, 2015     Views: 26

What resource, page, or search engine are you using where you're hitting pay walls? Most of our subscription databases (see E-Resources A to Z list off LITS home page) have MHLinks buttons in them whenever you find an item for which linked full text is not available (MHLinks links you to a page with a link allowing you to make an ILL-interlibrary loan-request). If you find a reference to an article or book someplace other than in one of our databases, you can still request it via ILL by going to the LITS home page, accessing the ILL form (in the left menu, click on Request Forms --> ILLiad Interlibrary Loan), and filling it in with the article or book info you found manually. Please stop by the Research Help Desk in the Reading Room if you'd like more help!

Related Topics

Didn't find what you are looking for? Submit your own question!