Answered By: James Burke
Last Updated: Aug 12, 2015     Views: 4

We would recommend you ask the SAW folks in the MEWS for advice on this, because those small study rooms are our first choice! You can also send us a room reservation request at and we might be able to find something to suit you.

SAW also has a room just for public speaking (I think it is called the Natalie -- Center for Public Speaking -- or something like that) in Dwight. And I bet they would let you use it for a 1/2 hour or an hour if it is being used (it often isn't.) -a student, '13

You can also try an empty classroom!

Related Topics

Didn't find what you are looking for? Submit your own question!