Answered By: James Burke
Last Updated: Aug 12, 2015     Views: 6

You can borrow books if you are part of the Five College Consortium, a citizen of South Hadley aged 18 and over, or a K-12 teacher from South Hadley, Granby, and Holyoke. Please visit the circulation desk for more details.

Related Topics

    Didn't find what you are looking for? Submit your own question!