Answered By: James Burke
Last Updated: Aug 12, 2015     Views: 2649

The only official scale we can find on the Registrar's website works on 4.0 - 0 (A-F) scale: You can contact them to find out if there is a college standard (413-538-2025). Also, check with your professors - their scales may vary, and sometimes there is a curve.

This question was asked on the Ask LITS board.  Click the image link below to see a picture of the original posting. (10/9)

Related Topics

Didn't find what you are looking for? Submit your own question!